Saturday, January 19, 2008

Days 12-18

I don't know why I have such a hard time when it comes to posting these pictures! So, catching up again, here are days 12 thru 18. We got "tasks" for most of these days, so I tried to stick to those.

Day 12 - Caden's ear on Saturday
Day 13 - Blessing day - obviously! Jacque got him this towel from IKEA and he loves it!
Day 14 - "Chaos" - all 28 pounds of it (he had a baggie on to collect a urine sample - 0 for 2 so far)
Day 15 - "5" - the minimum number of goldfish Caden tries to shove in his mouth at once
Day 16 - "Cold" - my Chai Creme Frappucino - good thing they built a Starbucks on the corner!
Day 17 - "Bright" - this is my one cheat for the year (HA!). I didn't take any pics on Thursday, but this one is from our trip to the park with Kourtney & McKenna on Wednesday afternoon.
Day 18 - "Green" - lettuce from the produce co-op this week

1 comments:

Johnson said...

Kingsbay pediatrics has never collected a urine sample from any of my children. They have given me bags and told me to collect it and bring it in... HA! Can you see me making that drive just to take them some pee. I don't think so.

-Kelly